Is The Lash Enhancement Serum Worth The Money?
I’ve wanted long thick lashes pretty much my entire life. Growing up, I would see the Disney princesses with the longest and fullest eyelashes, but in real life, my own brother was blessed with longer eyelashes than mine! No matter the coat of mascara I plastered on my eyelashes, I still could not achieve that effortlessly full and long lash appearance! I mean don’t we all want those gorgeous, long, and luscious lashes? Why is it just so darn difficult? I know for myself, I resorted to getting eyelash extensions later in life which looked so beautiful and gave me those long, full lashes, BUT they DESTROYED my real lashes! My wedding was approaching fast when I took them off after months of use, and I almost had NO lashes left, Even the lashes that remained looked like little alien spikes. LOL I was a bit desperate to find a beauty product that would grow my lashes back enough to at least be able to wear false eyelashes for my wedding. I was on the hunt for a good eyelash growth serum and natural remedies that would help my lashes grow back but wouldn’t break the bank. I tried every cosmetic product! In the back of my mind at that time, I considered making the investment in the Rodan and Fields lash serum, but I couldn’t quite bring myself to spend the money as a young bride even though the Rodan and Fields lash boost results were honestly amazing!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Over the following months, I used vitamin e oil and cheaper lash serums to get my lashes to grow back, and they worked. Well… for the time being. The serums and natural remedies got my lashes just to the right length to where I could wear fake eyelashes, but they really didn’t strengthen my lashes as I wanted. After my wedding, I continued to use a cheaper eyelash serum from Ulta called Rapid Lash, and it did help my lashes continue to grow back and grow long. However, even though my lashes were growing long, they were also falling out… a lot. That’s when I really started to consider finding a new product, and I started considering taking the more expensive plunge with Rodan and Fields. And well… you guessed it. I took the plunge. I worked with a Rodan and Fields consultant that also happened to be a fellow CHD friend, and I bought the serum. I honestly have never looked back. My husband has even commented on how long and full my eyelashes have become!
Here are some of my favorite highlights that made me an immediate fan of the Lash Boost.
My Lash Boost Experience- A Rodan & Fields Lash Boost Review
- It’s Gentle. This serum is so gentle on your lashes. I have super sensitive skin, so this was a definite plus for me. I apply a little on my upper lashline, lower lashline, and on my eyebrows every night before I go to bed. I have not experienced any eye irritation or itchiness as I’ve had with other serums or oils which are potential side effects anytime you are using something so close to your eyes. I mean the last thing you want when you try a serum is to end up at the eye doctor with an allergic reaction or itchy eyes, am I right? Not fun.
- It Works Fast. I definitely noticed changes in my lashes’ thickness and length within a couple weeks of using the serum. The previous serums and oils I used took a couple months to show any significant changes. After about 6 weeks, I noticed a HUGE difference. My lashes were in the like “Holy Cow, I have princess lashes” phase of growth. The lashes along my lower lash line even grew significantly! For the best results, I would recommend starting out using it every night and then lightening up use and applying it a couple times a week just for maintenance purposes. You don’t need excess product to see results fast!
- It’s Strengthening. Not only did the serum make my lashes incredibly long, but it also greatly strengthened my lashes. I have not experienced any lash fallout as I did with previous serums, and my fuller lashes are incredibly more durable and voluminous than when I used other serums.
- It’s Affordablele. Now, I know what you are thinking. “Didn’t you say that it was really expensive and that was your drawback originally?” And yes, I thought it was expensive at first, but let me explain. When I contacted my Rodan and Fields friend, she was able to sign me up for a program called PC Perks. This allowed me to get a percentage off, and there was no minimum order that I needed to have each month either. I was replacing my previous lash serums every 30-60 days, and they cost around $50 each time. Because it lasts so long the cost per month breakdown in replacement of my previous serums was actually WAY less! With the discount I got and free shipping, the cost breakdown per month is roughly $23 per month as opposed to almost $50 per month with not as great results. There are also ongoing deals around events and holidays where you can get even better discounts so if you are considering buying the serum, try to time it with one of the sales. In my opinion, I would say that the Rodan and Fields by that measure is the best bang for your buck and lash investment!
Lash Boost Serum Before & Afters
Here are some of my before and afters of using the eyelash serum. I am so excited about these amazing results!
You can purchase the Lash Boost using this link.
I totally understand why the Rodan and Fields Lash Boost reviews are so high and have so much hype! I am a confirmed believer in it. I love my longer lashes, and I have had so many people comment on the length AND volume of my lashes. This stuff works, friends! Using Rodan and Fields as my nightly eyelash serum has proven to be one of my best beauty finds of 2021. Once I saw my eyelash results, I just had to share it with the Tori Joy community in a blog post!
As I am seeing my lashes continue to get longer and fuller with the use of Lash Boost, I have thought about getting them tinted too. Even though I have dark hair, my eyelashes still grow in pretty light, so I am looking into achieving a darker lashes look, and I am currently exploring the tinting process. But I think I will wait a little bit longer to do that since I have had some bad experiences with lash services in the past. If I do decide to go that route, I will be sure to keep you updated on that experience!
Maybe you have had a similar experience to mine with false lashes and are looking to get your lashes back on track. I completely understand your struggle! If you are wanting to get your lashes back stronger and with similar results to mine using an eyelash growth serum, the Lash Boost is a must-try! I absolutely love my long lashes, and I am so thankful for this serum. If you have any questions on the serum, feel free to drop a comment below or DM me on Instagram. I’d love to help! You can purchase the Lash Boost using this link.
Have You Heard The Why Behind The TJG Blog?
Read more here about my CHD (congenital heart defect) and how you can be a part of spreading awareness and supporting the individuals and families affected by these heart conditions. Let’s have a heart that beats for others, TOGETHER!
Check Out My Latest Blog Posts
- How To Use Amazon Smile To Give Back to Your Favorite Causes
- January Amazon Favorites
- Overcoming Adversity With Joy
- 10 At-Home Date Night Ideas for Valentines Day
- How Running Transformed My Mental Health