3 Insanely Good Nighttime Masks that Keep Your Skin Hydrated, Glowing and Fend Off Dry Skin
Once winter hits, does your skin goes into full-on desert-mode? My skin definitely starts getting flaky and itchy, and it lacks its usual glow. Over the years, I have tried different creams and serums, but I found that a lot of those products made my skin oily or would be so “cakey” that they would clog my pores and make me break out over the long term. One skincare element that has really worked for me are skin masks. In the last year, I have found three masks that have been key in my nighttime skincare routine. In my opinion, these are some of the best hydrating face masks for dry skin. I use these masks at various times in my skincare routine throughout the week. Here are my favorite 3 nighttime masks that help me keep my skin hydrated and glowing all winter long.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
- Drunk Elephant F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial Masque. Oh my goodness, I cannot rave enough about this hydrating face mask! I love pretty much any Drunk Elephant products and while they are a little more on the spendy side, they last a VERY long time and are definitely worth the investment in your skin. This mask goes on silky smooth, and it is so convenient that I can leave it on overnight. While I sleep, my skin is being restored and refreshed for the next day. It makes my skin SO soft and glowy without any leftover greasy residue that can cause breakouts. It’s a light enough formula to hydrate the skin without clogging my pores. I use about 4 pumps of the mask twice a week and that seems to be just the right amount in my routine.
- Tula Self-Care Sunday Masque. I know, I know. Like every blogger raves about Tula. To be honest, this product is the REAL DEAL. And the best part? This mask has lasted me since April of 2020! You really only have to use like a pump or less each use to see great results. I think technically, you are supposed to use it for like 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off, but I have actually found that I like using it as an overnight mask. Because I don’t use as much with each application, it doesn’t sit on top of my skin like I have seen other masks do if they are not meant to be worn overnight. When I wake up, it leaves my skin feeling plump and invigorated. On a typical week, I use it once (usually on Saturday or Sunday) to supplement my Drunk Elephant mask, and that has seemed to balance my overall routine well.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. This mask has changed my lip game! Since buying this mask, I use it every night! Your lips, just like any other part of your skin needs to be taken care of! Honestly, I hadn’t done a great job of taking care of my lips apart from the usual SPF lip balm I would use in the summer or vaseline at night (and that was rare). The Laneige lip mask is just an easy step to add to my nighttime routine, and it leaves my lips feeling plump and softer than ever. My lip glosses and lipstick go on SO much smoother too because my lips are so moisturized!
If your skin is anything like mine, dry skin especially during the winter is a real skincare issue. These three masks have been easy to implement into my skincare routine and most of their work is done while I am sleeping! So simple, yet so effective. These products are in the $22-$52 range depending on the vendor, but I can attest that they 1. last a REALLY long time and 2. are worth the investment in your skin. I know since implementing these hydrating face masks into my routine, I can now say goodbye to my winter dryness and hello to hydrated, plump skin! ❤️
Have You Heard My Story?
Click here to read more about my CHD (congenital heart defect) and how you can be a part of spreading awareness and supporting the individuals and families affected by these heart conditions. Let’s have a heart that beats for others, TOGETHER! 💓
Check Out My Latest Blog Posts
- My Myx Fitness Bike Review: Getting Smart About My Home Fitness
- Rodan and Fields Lash Boost Results
- Gift Guides To The Best Mother’s Day Gifts in 2021
- The Best Beauty Products Selling On Amazon in 2021
- The 3 Best Paraben Free Moisturizers That Your Face Needs!